About St. Robert School
St. Robert Catholic School is an academic elementary school. We strive to provide the best possible program to meet the current needs of the students enrolled and to lay the foundation for the continuance of their education. We provide a structured and disciplined environment and a curriculum with an emphasis on religion, language arts, mathematics, social studies, and science.
The educational program at St. Robert integrates and reflects Catholic values. We strive to educate the whole child spiritually, intellectually, psychologically, socially, and physically. Our primary aim is to provide a quality Catholic education.
- St. Robert School was founded in 1949
- We offer quality education from Kindergarten through Eighth Grade
- We offer Instruction in the Catholic Faith
- Current enrollment K-8 is 316 students
- Drama, Music, and Athletic programs are available
- We have a state-of-the-art Computer Lab with iPads, MacBooks, and Dell Deskop systems
- St. Robert School is WCEA/WASC Accreditated