Fun Run and 7th/8th Color Run
WHAT IS THE FUN RUN?
- A school wide event in which all students and staff participate.
- For 7th & 8th Grade they will be participating in a color run.
- Participants will first, get pledges, secondly, run or walk laps and finally, collect money for their school.
- Fun Run: Friday May 5th
- Pledge Form #1 Due: April 12th
- Pledge Form #2 Due: April 21st
- Final Pledge Form Due: May 5th
Submit Pledge Forms early to enter drawing for prizes.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS OF THE FUN RUN?
- To include the entire St. Robert’s community in a fitness awareness event.
- Raise the funds for technology tools and other school materials.
- If each student brings in at least $60 in pledges, we will meet our goal and earn a free dress pass.
- 7th and 8th Graders must bring in a minimum of $40 to participate in the fun run.
WHAT DO THE CHILDREN DO FOR THE FUN RUN?
- Have a TON OF FUN!
- Use their pledge form to collect money for their school.
- Free Dress Day. Students should wear their favorite sports team shirt. Giants, 49ers, San Bruno sports teams, even a Dodgers jersey!
- Participating 7th and 8th graders will receive a shirt and sunglasses to wear during the color run.
- Run/walk a 1/8 mile circle track for 30 to 45 minutes on Fun Run Day. (K is 15-20 mins)
- All students participate whether or not they have any pledges.
WHAT DO THE CHILDREN GET FROM THE FUN RUN?
- Understanding of the importance of exercise.
- Appreciation of teamwork and school unity within St. Robert’s.
- Every student has a chance to win fabulous prizes… details sent home on separate page!
WHAT ABOUT PLEDGES?
- Sponsors can pledge a per lap or set amount.
- Please do not allow your children to go door-to-door alone to solicit pledges.
- Accumulated pledges of $60.00 per student will achieve our goal.
- If your family prefers not to solicit pledges for this fundraiser, please consider making a donation.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE EVENT?
- Each child receives an envelope with their name on it and how many laps they completed.
- Students should now collect their pledges. Make checks payable to St. Robert’s. Receipts will be given for any donations over $250. Your cancelled check will serve as your receipt for lesser amounts.
- PRIZES are rewarded. Click here to see the prizes for this year.